(Limited Time Only! Call to schedule! (717) 464-5603 or (717) 291-0391)
If you’ve tried creams, ointments, and pills and still have toenail fungus it’s time to find a solution that works!
Total of 5 Visits
1st Visit – Cutera Laser & KeryFlex
2nd Visit – KeryFlex
3rd Visit – Cutera Laser & KeryFlex
4th Visit – KeryFlex
5th Visit – KeryFlex
* We Also Sell Dr. Remedy Nail Polish to top it off! *
100% Vegan Polish Enriched with Organic Ingredients
How does the Cutera Laser work?
The laser treatment takes about 10-20 minutes to perform. The light from the handheld device travels safely through your toenail to the fungus underneath it. This laser light destroys the fungus without damaging your surrounding tissue, including your nails and skin.
- Not impacting your kidneys or liver as oral medications do.
- Having a proven effectiveness
- Doesn’t require downtime
- Eliminates the risk of scarring
- No anesthesia needed
How can I benefit from KeryFlex?
KeryFlex is a pain free in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nail. KeryFlex is a nail restoration system that uses polymer resins and special activators to create a durable, yet flexible artificial nail when exposed to a certain frequency of ultraviolet light.
- The KeryFlex nail is durable and flexible
- Doesn’t irritate the skin and will not discolor!
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or to the papillary roots
- Allows a natural edge to be sculpted, doesn’t bond to the skin
- Safe to use acetones, nail polishes and detergents
- Allows patient to use Antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infections